Become a Member of the new
LEX 530 Wine Dinner Club
The LEX 530 Wine Dinner Club was started to provide its members and guests with unique dining and wine tasting opportunities. The Club’s goal is to create dinners with particular themes, prepared by LEX 530 Executive Chef Chad Coryn. Wines will be selected to accompany these special dinners. Finally and most importantly is the events are focused on creating relationships amongst its members…Relationships that will last long after the events are over.
There is an Annual Membership fee of $95 in addition to the cost for each event. The annual fee allows the Club to keep monthly event fees down and provide more exciting events.
We are running a SPECIAL PROMOTION! Once you become a LEX 530 Wine & Dinner Club Member by purchasing your $95 annual membership you have the chance to renew your membership next year for free! Starting now until your renewal date you only need to purchase $300.00 in wine at LEX 530 and your 2020 membership renewal fee will be completely WAIVED!
Sign up & receive the following benefits:
- Club ID card
- Advance notice on all upcoming events
- 10% discount on all available wines (wine list provided)
- 10% discount off the cost of all dinners and special events. The discount also applies for one guest.
- Invitations to monthly dinners prepared by either our LEX 530 chef or guest chefs from throughout the Midwest (typically the 3rd Tuesday or Wednesday of each month)
- On special occasions, dinners will be held at certain local restaurants
- Visit the kitchen during events to see the chefs in action
- Invitations to wine dinners featuring guest winemakers and vintners
- Invitations to cooking classes and demonstrations
- Invitations to wine education classes
- Invitations to special wine events and tastings
- A LEX 530 kitchen apron
Purchase your $95 LEX 530 Wine Dinner Club annual membership by calling Courtney at 574-296-1314. We can take your credit card over the phone, you can mail your check to: LEX 530 Wine & Dinner Club, 530 E. Lexington Ave., Suite 175, Elkhart, IN 46516; or stop by our offices to pay in person.