Become a Member of the new
LEX 530 Wine Dinner Club
The LEX 530 Wine Dinner Club was started to provide its members and guests with unique dining and wine tasting opportunities. The Club’s goal is to create dinners with particular themes, prepared by LEX 530 Executive Chef Chad Coryn. Wines will be selected to accompany these special dinners. Finally and most importantly is the events are focused on creating relationships amongst its members…Relationships that will last long after the events are over.
There is an Annual Membership fee of $95 in addition to the cost for each event. The annual fee allows the Club to keep monthly event fees down and provide more exciting events.
Sign up & receive the following benefits:
- Club ID card
- Advance notice on all upcoming events
- 10% discount on all available wines (wine list provided)
- 10% discount off the cost of all dinners and special events. The discount also applies for one guest.
- Invitations to monthly dinners prepared by either our LEX 530 chef or guest chefs from throughout the Midwest (typically the 3rd Wednesday of each month)
- On special occasions, dinners will be held at certain local restaurants
- Visit the kitchen during events to see the chefs in action
- Invitations to wine dinners featuring guest winemakers and vintners
- Invitations to cooking classes and demonstrations
- Invitations to wine education classes
- Invitations to special wine events and tastings
- A LEX 530 kitchen apron
Purchase your $95 LEX 530 Wine Dinner Club annual membership via credit card by clicking on the cart here or call Lou Ann at 574-296-1335 to process; mail your check to: LEX 530 Wine & Dinner Club, 530 E. Lexington Ave., Suite 175, Elkhart, IN 46516; or stop by our offices to pay in person.
Become a Member